Hi, I’m Howard. I graduated in 2019 from the University of Waterloo with a degree in Software Engineering, and am now working on Ads Infrastructure at Google.
You’re probably here for my resume, so feel free to follow the link here.
I’ve been told it’s a good idea to say: the opinions (or lack thereof) expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.
If you actually want to know more about me, in no particular order:
- I spend far too much time picking things up and putting them back down
- I really hate the sun
- I made this website because I bought a server on cyber monday
- Witty placeholder
- The server that’s running this site is also hosting a Tor relay
so I can get awhich got me a free t-shirt; it’s nice
- I have no idea how this site template actually works, so I just push to prod constantly and hope it works
- In my spare time I like to complain about how little spare time I have
- I’m a Vim user at heart, but picked up emacs for the haskell-mode support
- Why am I learning elisp